Friday, June 21, 2013

Colored Contacts Review - Solotica Hidrocor Ice




Reviews on Solotica Hidrocor Ice


Hidrocor Ice is the best of the three Solotica contact lenses that are currently available in my personal opinion. 
When I came across these Ice contacts, I didn't know that they can give me the perfect natural look that I seek. 

These Hidrocor ice contact lenses feature a number of natural and organic colors that make them look realistic. 

What makes them stand out is that they don't have dim limbal rings. The contacts have a natural look to them. 

I tried many contact lens styles – some good and some bad. A lot of experimenting makes me an expert in this subject, I believe. 

If someone asks me to talk about contact lenses, I can do it till they drop or say stop, we got enough!

I started off with regular, powered contact lenses when in school, as I was uncomfortable with powered glasses on. 

I hated them honestly because they use to irritate my eyes for a while as I wore them, sometimes for hours if a tiny dust particle was caught in. 

But I loved them at the same time as they eliminate the trouble of being marked as ‘specky face’! They totally helped me get rid of glasses. 

Contacts also saved my cheerleading role. I loved it so much as being on the cheer team made me popular.

After eyesight correction, I honestly didn’t require contacts, but I developed a habit of being kind of used to them. 

That’s when I found no power, colored contact lenses. I started up with hazel, blue and green and switched to many daily disposable contacts followed by monthly disposable and even annual disposable lenses. Like I mentioned before, some made me look good, some bad. 

By now I developed a knack about how to choose contact lenses. 

These Solotica Hidrocor Ice lenses are natural looking and can blend in well as they are the most opaque and light lenses I have ever came across.

 Plus, the limbal is missing so it's hard for anyone to figure out that I am wearing contacts. 

The Solotica Hidrocor Ice lenses come with a vial and are neatly packed in a box. It might take a while to receive them after placing an order. 

Mine took approximately three months. This is the time where I say ‘patience people, patience!’ 

Anyway, these zero powered, opaque contact lenses are annual lenses. I ordered a new pair after my old ones wore out. 

What can I say, though I have a habit of switching contacts randomly and regularly, these Solotica Hidrocor Ice lenses impressed me a little too much and their impact is so long that I want to go for them again. 

Of course, occasionally I change for parties. These Ice contact lenses are nothing less either as they make my eyes look graceful enough in daytime or at night. 

I have fair skin and light brown eyes, but I have also seen them on other friends of mine, with different skin tones and eye colors. 

I must say, these Solotica Hidrocor Ice lenses are worth buying.


0 comments: